Wednesday, May 03, 2006

InLove..

This post dpt 2mrw p to,pero bka ndi kc mgwa kya ngyn nlng, anyways, same lng dn nmn ang gs2 kong parating eh.
We've Been together for 1 yr and 5 months,dats 17 months..and still,were still inlove wid each other and ofcourse very happy kht n were far from each other.I know there's no perfect relationship but I thnk ours is really perfect.hehe.. Wlang mkkpghiwalay smin.I'm so happy dat I met him in the ryt time and ryt place.He's really perfect for me.I'm really lucky to have him.sobrang bait,masipag,responsble,etc.too many to mention.and one thing pa pla,he is very sweeet,as in kht na matagal na kme,mas lalo pa cyang nggng sweet.ndi pwede lumagpas ang 1 day na ndi cya mgttxt or ttwg.Cya p rin ang aking ktxtmate kht nandito ako..
Kung dati n ayaw ko pa-alam sa iba n kme,now I want to shout to the world na kame na.wla kht cnu pa ang mkksira sa relationship nmin.aba matibay ata 'to.
I really thank God for giving me "my bestfriend" ,"my baby","my hunny","my sweetie", "my mahal","my marshmallow", "my love", "my everything", "my advicer", "my source of everything", "my lover",and of course MY LIFE..Now I know the meaning of life and dat is him.
THANKS HUNNY! I MISS U ALOT AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!mwah!-04-

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm just speechless. Not really, Wow! I never thought my hunny could be this sweet. Perfectly Sweet! Yup! we've been 17 months already and our love never fails to grow. Sweetie, I could never explain in words how much I really love and care for you. Twenty Six letters of the alphabet will be never enough to express how much I want to love you. I cannot even say to you how much I really love you.. You're just the best I ever had.. The Perfect girl for me.. My future wifey! We'll just grow old together.. don't worry, I guarantee you 100% love insurance for life. Hunny.. Happy happy 17th Monthsary! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH HUNNY! Thanks for everything. See you soon so I can hug and kiss you! Mwuahugs!

geni said...

sweet nman ng dlawa! kelan ka uwi?see you soon din...

Becky Bloomwood said...

ang saket ng ipin ko sa post mo! ang tamis kase.. hehehehe.. umuwe ka na kasi para makapag puerto galera natayo! bilis!!!

Gaze said...

tama naaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kainggit!