Monday, March 19, 2007

Missing Them...

Well hay grbe miss ko na parents ko. They left last wednesday for 11 days vacation in the Philippines to visit my bros and my grandparents..I’m missing them so much. Grbe its really different tlga to live without your parents. So panu ako magaasawa nito? Hahaha. Wla akong kakulitan sa bahay for 11 days. Tahimik ang bahay . Wlang asaran. My mom always teases me. Were like bestfriends.I can really share anything to her even my love life. And my Dad cympre Little princess pa rin nya ko.hehe. Onting may sakit lang skit super worried na un esp. nung operation ko. As in ndi cya mksmile. Laging tahimik. Pero sabi ng mga tita ko nung lumabas ung doctor ko sa Operating room and telling how successful was the operation. Super saya nya as in. Bglang nagbago ang lahat. Oh well, Unica Hija eh. Hehe. Anyways, they will be back this friday. yippeee! sana mdaming pasalubong hehehe.



I had my class last Saturday. We had this kind of activity like The kids should make a circle then they should follow for whatever I have to say, etc... It's very tiring but I really had a lot of fun. I bought some Hello kitty, Disney, Cars stickers and Hello kitty candies for girls and for boys Snoopy’s marshmallow. And also I asked them to sing one by one infront. Ang cutie nla promise. I asked them to sing any nursery rhyme songs. share ko lang ung pics ko with them.. wla akong pics ng second class ko eh panu ba naman ngmmadali na umuwi. hehe anyways here are the pics.














Me with my fave student. hehe. The kid at the back I didn't know that he was looking. hehehe!















This is my first class. There are 12 cla lahat actually pero cla lang nakunan ko. ang cute nila db..















Again, one of my fave student from Class B.










Oh well till here!



















No comments: