Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Coming home....

Yeah, we're coming home this fri, but not with this kind of situation that i want. We need to come home to spend more time with my tito. My tito is suffering from Liver cancer,we never thought that this will happen to him, he's really a clean living person, a down to earth person and really a God's servant. He was diagnosed to have cancer last dec'07, He had 2 sessions of chemo, we thought he'll recover. He even attended the Healing Mass of father Suarez, and even us here attended when father suarez visited here in hk. We believed that he was healed because we had more time with him. The doctor gave him 3 to 6 mos to live. and this month is his 6th month.

Just last 2 days, my bro informed us that my tito had his MRI, and the doctor said he need to stop the chemo, because his body is not responding to his chemo sessions, and the sitiuation just got worst. The whole family doesn't know it yet, especially my lola and lola, They dont want to tell my lola at this moment because we dont know how she will take it. My lolo have alzheimer's disease so he doesn't know what is happening around him.

The last time I saw him was last Feb, ndi ako mkpaniwala sa hitsura nya and even arman. Sobrang payat and he's bald now.I used to remember him na msaya, with good body posture and with a smile on his face. Sobrang bilib ako sa tito ko, ung faith nya kay God sobra. He never questioned God about wats happening because he thinks that God has reasons why this is happening to him, his family and to us. and at this time only prayers can heal him.

We know that anytime from now God will take him away from us, but We are still hoping for the Miracle. We are not losing any hope. please help us to pray...

No comments: