Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm Back :(

Yesterday was my Birthday,I celebrated my bday on the plane with people I don't know. After a month in the phils, i'm back to my REAL WORLD. I just can't believe im back now in Hk and doing my office work again. But on the other side I'm excited to see my parents, i really super miss them a lot.I'm really happy to see them waiting for me at the airport.

My hunny boo gave me a bag as a bday gift and a musical greeting card with heartmelting letter inside it. He told me to read it on the plane, and it made me cry again once again.Actually i didnt expect him to give me a gift on my bday because I know he doesn't have time to buy coz we're always together and super busy with office work. He kept telling me sorry because of his simple gift, but I told him na wala skin yun,even the simpliest things from him can make me super happy. kht wlang gift ok lang bsta what is important is his UNDYING LOVE for me ( hehehe dats wat he wrote in his letter ).


I miss our "secured hugs" ( that's wat we call our most comfortable hugs ), our kulitan at tampuhan moments... I miss everything about him. It's really hard for us,kht na sabihin na ilang beses na nangyri samin to..mhrap pa din sobra. Thanks hun for always taking really good care of me. I'm so lucky to have u in my life and as a future husband. I love you so much and i miss u badly :'(

... Sana mag next year na...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i know you're counting down the days mars..i can tell from this page sobra. =) am happy for you, always. mwa..