Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Updating :)

Been really busy these past few days,me and arman really going a lot and eating a lot, hahaha i can’t help it Anyway…

Our accomplishments:

  • Finalized our Liturgical Entourage,will post it later :) 
  • Got our First Draft Invitation,submited last night for some revisions. 
  • Finalizing our Song list 
  • Bought some wedding stuffs from US ( thanks pa & ma) can’t wait to get it tomorrow.
  • Went to several stationary shops here in hk.Its really nice to have arman here. my life is really really easy and no worries at all.My source of everything 
  • Coordinating with Ms. queen for entourage measurement, but still waiting for Jun’s ( entourage designer ) schedule since he’s in Italy right now.he’ll be back pa on Nov 17. 
  • Booked our Wedding preps venue, will pay reservation fee once arman come back to phils next week 
  • Got our papal blessing from Vatican 
  • Got my New Copy of Confirmation certtificate, thanks eryne for picking it up for me in Tsuen Wan, i know how hassle it for u. Sobrang touched ako. hehe Love u mare! :) 
  • Starting our DIY projects. Hopefully it will be succesful 

Only few months left and we still need to do a lot,being overseas bride is really the most challenging part in wedding preparation.But I believe na kaya namin to. Hahaha.

Can’t wait for my parents tomorrow, I really miss them bigtime. Mama bought some wedding stuffs from US, and I cant wait to get it. They really really had fun,they stayed in Philadelphia.They even went to Canada and 2 days in San Francisco.They want to visit there again really soon. Hahaha but this time with us na daw. Mama keep telling me na dapat makapunta din kame dun. Yey! Can’t wait :)

Sunduin ni arman sila bukas And sabi ko kay arman lagot ka nanaman kay mama, papakainin ka nnaman ng madami nun. Hahaha

Sad part, Arman is coming back na next week, im starting my countdown already, only few nights left. Don’t want to think of it,coz I hate that feeling. I know how sad it feels, i can imagine it. Want to end that feeling.We really can’t wait for next year. Malapit lapit na…….haayy...

No comments: