Wednesday, January 21, 2009

1 month to go!!!

Time flies so fast!! Only 30 days to go!Mabilis na lang to. Konting tulog nlng.Gosh, i cant believe it. I'll be soon Mrs. P. :) A year and 2 mos preparation is almost over. I never thought that it can be this fast. I remember i used to tell my friends na ang tagal tagal pa,but now, I cant believe this is happening now. :) alot of people are now asking us if we're excited. Definitely our answer would be YES because finally we'll be together :)A new chapter is about to reveal in our lives. A new "career" to me and arman :)

Btw,I would like to thank peope in advance for being part of our wedding preps. thanks for people who keep on asking us from time to time how's our wedding preps . You know, it really means alot to us.

and most especially to arman... Thanks babe for everything for being my source of everything. Thanks for doing preps while i'm not there. I'm super thankful to have you. I really really really thank God for bringing you to my life.

Ok, Obviously this is the Last monthly countdown to our Big Day. I'll will surely miss this countdwon. A once in a lifetime experience that we will treasure for the rest of our lives.

See you soon babe....

No comments: