Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bride forever....

Gosh, its already 2 months after our wedding. . I miss everything about our wedding and our preps.Being an overseas bride is very challenging and exciting. You have to deal with the suppliers thru email,long distance calls and sms. checking mails every single moment made my day really exciting.

We are so happy we were able to pull off that kind of wedding, a beautiful wedding indeed,all of our family,relatives,close friends were there to celebrate with usand witness our unity as we become husband and wife... We are super happy to get compliments from other people about our wedding. Some people might think that spending too much on wedding is very impractical. They could be right. But nothing beats,the feeling, memories and being married to the one you love in the eyes of God. Up to this day, i still watch our onsite and get goosebumps and get teary eyed and also whenever i listen our wedding song. you may think that im such an OA hahaha. but u will know the feeling once u get here... Eversince i was a kid,i really dream of having this kind of wedding, i guess all girls are like that. I have already envisioned what kind of wedding i really wanted. I still visit wedding blogs,wedding sites once in a while and sometimes made me thinks that i want to get married every year. hahaha eto ang OA :P I guess i'll not get over this soon :)

Short kwento: When arman was here last month, i was super touched when he told me " Hun nasan yung mga videos ng wedding natin,panoorin natin sa TV." So nung pnlay ko na. while watching arman was really holding my hand really tight and kiss me on my cheek" I can really feel how much he love me. i must say one of the sweetest thing he did to me....

the runaway bride and groom :)


Happy 2nd month baby! :) i love you and will always do... forever and ever...

:)

3 comments:

A said...

happy anniv she! :)

she said...

thanks aiza! miss u! :)

Eryne said...

hai nako marse, im uber happy for you!! =)