Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'm back!

We had a very short vacay in mla last week.We had to go back for an important reason :) I got to see the newest family member of agtarap family, he's so cute and adorable. Bonding with my bros, i really missed them so much and we also celebrated mark's bday. I had great time with my lola, glad to know that she is ok and recovering. She said she miss me so much,my kisses and my hugs. We finally ate the foods that we were craving for a month. Too bad we didnt had enough time to meet all of our friends. We had 5-min time with gaze and chamie,biglaan lang kasi then headed to greenbelt to meet arman ex-officemates naman. We had to leave immediately because din we're having dinner at ate chie's place( hubby's cousin). It was super bitin! we cant wait to be back. Short but really worth it naman:D


I know ive not been updating this blog for a long time but i promise to update it really soon with lotsa kwentos :)

2 comments:

eryne said...

mare. update na!

she said...

ayan mars, may update na.bagong blog. hehe