Monday, October 13, 2008

Labor of Love :)

Featuring our Save the Date Card. ( STD )
One of our successful " Do It Yourself " project ( of cors love urself. hahaha )



After so many revisions, haha that is OC we can be :P Finally eto na, It's all in our hands :) We were the one who conceptualized it from down to details. I remember my brother " John " told me that " Ate dapat maging part ako ng wedding nyo ha, dapat ako mgddesign " I was like super touched sobra. And so we asked we asked him to draw caricature, he did it for only 15 mins, i was so amazed.hahaha. As well as Mark, he is my secret keeper about our wedding, he knows everything from major to small details :) I never thought that they would be this so into our wedding and very supportive. I'm just soo happy...

We're so glad for all the compliments and telling us how cute it is :) We really wanted to distribute STD Card for our Principal Sponsors, Entourage, Friends from Abroad for them to file their annual leaves and book their ticket. ahahaha! :) We started distributing it personally last Aug,that was 6 months before our wedding. and we've already sent out for those friends from abroad. And for people that we we'rent able to give them personally we just send them the through email, an E-Save the Date version. But still some friends are asking to send it via airmail.. hahaha will be sending it soon. :) Here it is :)
Hopefully,more projects to come :) I just cant wait for arman to visit here :P

No comments: