Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Mushy... :)

I was cleaning up my inbox when i saw this email and It really made me smile :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 07:01:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: Send an Instant Message "arman p" Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: If i could freeze the tym, I wud ..
To: "She A."

Hunny i just wanted to say that i really really love
you soooo much... I would never trade someone like you
to anyone in this world... I wish you could stay with
me forever.. I wish our dreams would come true... I
LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH.. I REALLY DO... NO OTHER WOMAN
HAVE GIVEN ME SOO MUCH.. NO OTHER LADY HAVE CHANGED ME
FOR THE BETTER.. I LOVE YOU till my DYING Days... Im
soooo inlove with youuuuuu hunny please take care... i
love you...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe were getting there..If i have one wish, i would still choose to marry arman in my next life. i would still choose him to be my forever partner :) I know ive said this many times, I really thank God for giving arman into my life.......

No comments: