Sunday, December 21, 2008

2 months to go!


Congratulations, She: Your wedding is just 9 weeks away!


I got this alert from one of the wedding website that I've registered. Wah.. Can't believe really! 59 Days to go for us. and 2 weeks from now it's year 2009 na! Parang panaginip lang. Yay, ang bilis na tlga ng panahon ngyn parang kelan lang this time last year we're booking the Church and visualizing what we wanted to have in our wedding. :) Parang kelan lang lahat. we're just so happy that our dreams and plans are starting to come true, just the way we wanted it to be :) We plan to get married by 25, arman will be 25 by then and me since 2009-1984= 25 na din hehehe. . I cant believe i'll be walking down the aisle and seeing my man waiting for me at the altar and ready to spend our lives together :) We really thank God for all the blessings He's giving us. Love you babe! Can't wait! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! malapit na nga. magfifit na nga kame ng gown later. OMG! di pako ready. nde parin ako payat! lol OA! hahaha

Anonymous said...

haha thanks madam! hello ang payat mo kaya at blita ko 24 ang waist line mo. yun naman.sexy! hahahah