Monday, December 08, 2008

Thanks pa! :)

Finally, I saw my dream necklace that i wanted to use on my wedding day.Been searching for "the one" for quite some time now. Then ayun nga finally i saw it na :) Actually, been eyeing on this since last last week pa . I'm just convincing myself maybe i can find another necklace with cheaper price.But then parang love lang yan eh,kasi kahit anong convince mo sa sarili pag mahal mo babalik balikan mo... It really caught my attention.In short, Love at first sight :) i'm always imagining myself wearing that necklace and how beautiful it would look on my wedding gown and ofcourse me even after our wedding :)

So now i just called up my mom telling her that i really wanted to buy that necklace later. and my decision is final na. But then I was so surprised when my mom told me that my papa wants to buy that necklace for me, he told my mama gift nya daw sakin yun this christmas. i was like awww. di nga ma?cant believe,deep down inside im super touched. My papa knows how much i love that necklace kc everytime na paguwi ko he will ask me, binili mo na? i would always says hindi pa, ang mahal eh baka next week nlng pagiisipan ko pa. I'm so happy that finally i will have it later. Thanks papa for the super nice christmas gift! I'm really surprised. I really really really love it. I can't wait for later and finally bring it home :) and oh cant wait to wear it na. :) Love you both so much! :*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww...so sweet naman. namiss ko tuloy papa ko. =(
Sigurado nde mo talaga ipapakita yung necklace na yun until the wedding mismo..kaya nde nalang ako magtatanong kung anong itsura nun. hehe...
Congrats mare sa necklace!!!
Anong earrings mo?! hehe

Anonymous said...

awww. i can feel u mare. daddy's lil girl ka din eh. :) simple lang namn cya mare. :) hehe im so excited na. earrings? set na bnili ni papa skin. haha para daw ndi nko mhhrpan mghanap. hahaha.