Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy 2009! :)

Hello 2009! This is the year that we've been waiting for :) i cant believe today is the last day of 2008. I can say that 2008 has been really good to me and my family but ofcourse except for my tito's death,i know he is happy up there with our dear Lord and watching us here.

As they say start the year right. Here are my some of my new resolutions for year 2009. :)

- Be more organized- I must admit that im not that organized when it comes to my things. hahaha
- Eat less junkie foods- im a junkie person kaya npapagalitan lagi ni arman eh. hahaha
- No more "maya na" habit- hahaha!kaya lagi napapagilitan ni mama eh. :)
- Less mood swings. right hunny? :P
- More focus on career after wedding :P been not so good with my work these past few months because of our wedding preps :)
- Always think Positive- that's the spirit! :)

2009 will be very busy for me as I will step into another chapter of my life to being a wife soon.

So there you are my last blog for year 2008 :) Happy New Year everyone! May you have more blessings to come this coming 2009! Have a great year ahead! :) Love u all! :) Thank God for all the blessings He's giving to us and our family. God Bless always. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy 2009 she! malapit na malapit na ang big day! :)