Sunday, July 13, 2008

9th Day

Last sat was my Tito's 9th Day. Ang bilis ng pangyayari. Up to now, we still can't believe he's not with us anymore, that we can't talk to him, be with him in every occasion. Memories nlng tlga.. :( My cousin is always texting me whenever she feels sad and sharing kwentos about her dad. I remember the night nung libing ng tito ko she texted me " wla na yung superman ng buhay ko ." Super sad pag naiicp namin lahat ang nangyri.

Btw, i was surprised when i saw this note on our pc and made me cry once again...

" It is hard to accept and painful among family members the dying moment of my brother, but we have to. My brother, Fernando "Nando" for short serves our Dear Lord unconditionally while he is still alive and Infact, he is the one who established our catholic community "Lord of Pardon" here in Del Pilar St., Sn Andres Bukid, Manila. He is also an active member of various religious group such as "Couples for Christ", "Oasis of Love", "The Lord's Flock", and many others. He is now besides with our Dear Lord. "

This note is from my papa. I know and can feel how much he misses his brother. But I know, and I'm sure he is in Heaven right now with God. I'm sure he's also watching us and guiding us.
We miss you so much tito Nando... We love you sooo much :'(

COME WITH ME

The Lord saw you getting tired
And a cure was not to be,
So He put his arms aroud you
And whispered, "Come with me."

With tearful eyes, we watched you suffer
And saw you fade away,
Although we loved you dearly,
We could not make you stay.

A golden heart stopped beating,
A beautiful smile at rest,
God broke our hearts to prove
He only takes the best.

It's lonesome here without you
We miss you so each day,
Our lives aren't the same
Since you went away.

When days are sad and lonely,
And everything goes wrong,
We seem to hear you whisper,
"Cheer up and carry on."

Each time we see your picture,
You seem to smile and say,
"Don't cry, I'm in God's keeping,
We'll meet again someday."

No comments: