Saturday, July 19, 2008

Baby's James Day out :)

Just reposting from my multiply site :).. but more pics there :)

19 Jul 2008

Can't believe, time is really running too fast, parang kelan lang me and joyce were just kids playing lang in the playground,and now she has a happy family na, and me soon to be wife na rin :) We're really getting old na. hahaha

Today my inaanak Baby Aries james visited me with his mom,dad and his lola. .hahaha, baliktad ata.Waahh.. ang bilis ang laki na ni baby james. he's super duper cute. ang puti puti. This my 2nd time to see him,the first time was he was just only 6 days old. and now he's 3 months na. He's growing really fast and getting more cute and handsome boy pa. :) I'm super hapi for joyce and aldous for having a healthy baby boy. :)




Can't wait to have one :P but not now. hahahaha.

Sayang mare u missed this. hahaha. next time ulit * mwah*

No comments: