Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Our Dream Entourage for our Dream Wedding :)

I’m so happy and proud to present my entourage members.

" Our Girls "

Kristalyn Espinosa – my beloved cousin and friend. My one to sawa kakwentuhan about life. Parang kelan lang bata tyo.

Josephine Pagilagan – my future sis-in-law.

Gazelle Alcantara- my soul sister,my first friend in college,how can I forget our candy story.It all started there :) Til now, we’re really close and consider her one of my best friend,may kwetuhan and ktxt forever, pero ngyn ndi na kc busy cya kaya ngttampo nko. My forever sister :)

Genevieve Bruno
– my pretty sister, tnx alot for always being there for me for listening to my never ending kwento kwentos and advices. Gen is one of my best friend that i will really treasure for the rest of our lives.

Aiza De Nina
- I know aiza ur surprise kc lately nlng tyo ulit ngkkusap.I know we had misunderstanding before, I'm really really really sorry for dat but I know past is past. What is important is the present and the future :) But let me tell you this ur one of my true friends that I really treasure for life so I want you to be part of our most memorable event. Ok lang ba? :)

Joyce Placido
– my kumare who just gave birth to a healthy cutie boy, who is always there for me kht anong mangyri happy or sad moments. My adviser.We've been best friends for 13yrs.My best frend since childhood days here in hk.

Eryne Grace Reyes
– my hot kumare, ang sexy eh. hehehe who is always there for me whatever happens, masaya man o malungkot nanjan para skin, who is willing to listen to me whenver I have lots of kwento and who is very supportive.We’ve been best friends eversince were kid here in hk for 13 yrs.

Beverly Sabillo
- Bev is my very close friend from PCU-HS. I love listening to her advices, she’s always on the positive side of life. she never let me feel down.. I miss her so much.

" Our Boys "

Mark Daryl Agtarap – my beloved younger nurse brother. Who is very mahigpit to me during old days. Hahaha.

Hector Agtarap Jr.
– my beloved bunsong kapatid. our very own artist :)

Nino Agtarap
– my cousin.My late tito Nando's son.

Aries Pagilagan
– my future bro-in-law

Mark Christopher Ramos
– Hun’s cousin

Lester Cabacungan
– our close friend and pinakamacho.

Benedict De Guzman
– our artistahin na kaibigan from college.

" Our Flowers Girls & Bearers "

Catherine Joy Villa – my pamangkin and inaanak.

Reese Lila Rivera
– my super duper uber cute flower girl. Super tnx to mitch for allowing lila to be part of our entourage.Im super excited to see lila on our Big Day. :)

We still have one more flower girl. :)

Lance Adrian Candelaria
- My super duper kulit and cute na pamangkin at inaanak.

Nathaniel Luis Agtarap
- My another super duper kulit and cute na pamangkin at inaanak.

Kurvey Ramos
– Arman’s cutie pamangkin.

We're thinking to have one more bearer :)

Thanks a lot guys for always being there for us. You really mean a lot to us. Please come and join as we celebrate the start of our journey together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yipee! finally the most awaited ento list is posted. :) thanks for the compliment kay lila :D good luck!

Anonymous said...

awww. seriously. im touched. thanks she. :) congrats in advance :)