Thursday, July 03, 2008

He's free....

A really nice poem from the mass card that we got during my tito's wake.

Don't grieve for me, for now I'm free
I'm following the path God has chosen for me.
I took His hand when I heard him call;
I turned my back and left it all.

I could not stay another day,
To laugh, to love, to work or play.
Tasks left undone must stay that way;
I've now found peace at the end of day.

If my parting has left a void,
Then fill it with remembered joys.
A friendship shared, a laugh, a kiss;
Oh yes, these things, I too will miss.
Be not burdened with times of sorrow
Look for the sunshine of tomorrow.

My life's been full, I savored much;
Good friends, good times, a loved ones touch.
Perhaps my time seems all to brief;
Don't lengthen your pain with undue grief.
Lift up your heart and peace to thee,
God wanted me now-He set me free

After 6mos of battle from cancer, my tito is now with our Creator. My Tito Nando passed away last Jun 28,2008 exactly 4:20 am.He's only 55 yrs old. We were there watching him up to his last breath. ang hirap sobra....Good thing nakkuha kme ng last flight ng thurs,wait listed kme nun.It's so hard na mkta cya na ngssuffer ng ganun, na naghihingalo. Actually after making the final decision, the doctor only gave him max of 6-8 hrs to live,but my tito really wanted to fight, umabot cya ng 12hrs.He's really a fighter.We still kissed him kht wla na cya. Hayyyyyyyy............

Up to now we can't still believe that we will not see him anymore. Just yesterday Jul 02 2008, hinatid na namin cya sa huling beses, it's really hard to see the person na ndi mo na mkkta habang buhay. Hayy.. ang bilis ng buhay, dun mo malalaman yung worth ng minutes.

We will surely miss you Tito Nando. We love you so much. I know ure happy in heaven with God and watching us. We miss you a lot :( we love u soooooo much tito.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*sigh* i got teary-eyed when i read this.... nakakasad.